Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Black Holocaust for Beginners
is Back in Print!!




Sistas, Brothas, Friends,

I'm please to announce that my book- The Black Holocaust for Beginners is once again widely available! Individuals, schools and other organizations can order the book either thru www.forbeginnersbooks.com or by contacting:

Merrilee Warholak
Managing Editor/Editorial Director
For Beginners LLC
62 East Starrs Plain Road
Danbury, CT 06810
Tel: 203-744-6010 Fax: 203-794-0008

You can also get your local bookstore to order the book. They may be unaware of its re-availability.

I like to thank all of you for your patience and persistence in demanding the republishing of The Black Holocaust for Beginners. Hopefully, we'll be able to do an update with an extended bibliography and webliography. In addition, I look forward to finally get Race for Beginners and Slavery for Beginners out.

I would also recommend that you pick up the classic Black Women for Beginners. It's a great introduction to the power and centrality of Humanity's Mother as well as recognizing the Black Woman as a key WarriorWoman for Global Black Liberation.

Lastly, I am available for booktalks, powerpoint presentations and discussions on teaching Black History as well as discussions on how history reveals why we must fight for Black Reparations. I speak to small community groups, school and college classes, workshops, study groups, conferences, church groups, corporate Black caucuses....

Contact me either at: or by calling me: 912.289.4170.

In Struggle,

S. E. Anderson

1 comment:

SerenityLife said...

FINALLY! I have the entire series of black history by them.

Thanks for keeping us abreast and I am glad I found you on the web!

=P